LOT 360 Workplace Training
Thriving company culture drives sustainable success. Company culture can be defined simply as, "the way we do things around here," or "it's our company's personality." Edgar Schein, PhD, (MIT) Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, defines corporate culture as, "A pattern of shared basic assumptions that the group learned as it solved its problems that has been worded well enough to be considered valued and is passed on to new members as the correct way to perceive, think and feel in relation to those problems."
Lot 360 Ltd has over 10 years of experience providing the workplace training (LWT) , tools and support your organization needs to build and sustain a peak- performing, values-driven corporate culture. The elements that affect this are: clarity of vision, On-going workplace career- development, ongoing and practical assessments and performance reviews, and the ability to deal with people issues sustainably and effectively.
SURVEYS & ASSESSMENTS
Powerful tools to reliably diagnose what is working and where attention is needed.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Learn to effectively manage your leadership and culture development.
Optimize your culture with help from our global network of SRC Certified Coaching.
Benefits For Companies
1. Increase work-place performance: By engaging staff in a tailored professional development with clear performance review mapped to company goals and objectives creating cohesion across departments.
2. Increase Sales Revenue: The data is in. Companies that focus on a corporate culture that engages their staff, leads to a high performing team that can bring in 20% more sales revenue, than a business that is fragmented and has chaotic day-to-day operation. That will ultimately lose you money.
3. Increase staff retention: Perceived job-value through an experience of a structured, quantifiable professional development program (with teeth to it) for employees ongoing career development.
4. Increase staff- morale. In most cases, businesses are simply too busy with day-to-day operations resulting in neglecting to allocate time for the much needed career support staff crave. It is a known fact that the most under utilized (and most valuable) asset - their human capital. This causes demoralization due to staff feeling under-valued and unappreciated. A curated training program re-engages staff in innovative thinking, opportunities to voice ideas/concerns/ gaps in their skills and allows freedom for staff due to an external party to facilitate open communication between departments and up and down the organization. This frees up the executive team to work ‘ON’ the business than ‘IN’ the business.
5. Save Senior Management Time: Most Executives and Business owners are either too busy or not up-to-date on training methods of equipping their staff development. This leads to; last minute, ineffective and time-wasting training attempts. Our SWT saves you time and gets straight to core issues for you!
Benefits For Employees
Benefits of LWT
Built on 10+ years working with 500+ leaders and organizations across 18 sectors.
Assessments and action plans are custom-tailored to your specific circumstances for maximum results.
Discover the drivers behind employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and profitability – so you can make better decisions and deliver better results.
We will partner with you every step of the way – ensuring a smooth process and optimal results.
LOT Workplace Training Program:
I. SME TRAINING
Our Series Of How To's
Soft Skills And Conflict Resolution
Peak Performance Training
Vision and Goal Setting
Marketing And Sales
Company-Wide Workplace Solution
(Total value : USD 36,843)
Department-Wide Workplace Solution
(Total value : USD 12,843)
Basic Workplace Solution
(Total value : USD 6,843)